Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would anyone know where I could order a custom engraved pocket knife? I am looking for one for my Father for fathers day. It really does not have to be for actual fathers day since I will be out of town but at least within the next 3-4 weeks. I would prefer a blade made in the U.S.A and it would be awesome if it was made in Michigan.

Thank You,

·
Premium Member
11,824 Posts
Ditto what luv said. I own several from them. Great steel and nice guys to,deal,with.

Reactions: itchn2fish

·
Registered
294 Posts
I got a Buck knife open season small game for my son with his name engraved on the blade in script. It was like $7 extra. I believe you can have up to 2 lines engraved for 7 bucks extra. You can have script or block. Not fancy but real nice.

·
Premium Member
32,430 Posts
Would anyone know where I could order a custom engraved pocket knife? I am looking for one for my Father for fathers day. It really does not have to be for actual fathers day since I will be out of town but at least within the next 3-4 weeks. I would prefer a blade made in the U.S.A and it would be awesome if it was made in Michigan.

Thank You,
What kind of engraving do you want done to the knife?

·
Hunter gatherer
8,764 Posts
Bad luck to just give a knife to someone.
You must get something back, even if it's a nickle or a dime.
Same with a wallet or purse, always put something IN the item, a dime will do there also.

·
Registered
13,360 Posts
Bad luck to just give a knife to someone.
You must get something back, even if it's a nickle or a dime.
Same with a wallet or purse, always put something IN the item, a dime will do there also.
Only bad luck if you are superstitious. I took my son fishing a couple weeks ago. Before we walked down to the shore I went to use a public restroom in a park. My son waited at the truck. On my walk back a black cat crossed my path. My son started laughing about how I wasn't going to catch a fish. I told him I wasn't superstitious so no worries. I limited out on walleyes and he caught 1. Each time we have gone back since he has looked for that cat. We spotted it on the side of the road a block away and he tried to convince me to stop the truck and wait for it to cross.

·
Hunter gatherer
8,764 Posts
Only bad luck if you are superstitious. I took my son fishing a couple weeks ago. Before we walked down to the shore I went to use a public restroom in a park. My son waited at the truck. On my walk back a black cat crossed my path. My son started laughing about how I wasn't going to catch a fish. I told him I wasn't superstitious so no worries. I limited out on walleyes and he caught 1. Each time we have gone back since he has looked for that cat. We spotted it on the side of the road a block away and he tried to convince me to stop the truck and wait for it to cross.
Just relaying old wive's tales...can't be too cautious, just in case.:D

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
I have the engraved "Yooper" pocket knife from RR, and many other fixed blades from there. You can't go wrong there. Let us know, did you go with RR?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts