Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jus wondering what the current river conditions are like in that area? I assumed they got some rain? Just wondering if the level is up...water clarity, etc. Sneaking up Sunday to float that stretch for a few days so any information would help. Not looking for spots, just current conditions.

Thanks
Derek

·
Registered
121 Posts
Well was just there and the water has a nice stain to it ...... Not much action going on a few fish rolling around but not a whole lot good luck to Ya

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well was just there and the water has a nice stain to it ...... Not much action going on a few fish rolling around but not a whole lot good luck to Ya
They're hiding in the wood!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have my 50lb braid so I can flip them out of the wood just like a bass! 3/4 ounce tungsten slip weight pegged above a hook with a black and blue Berkley Havoc trailer flipped into the dead fall gets them all riled up!

·
Registered
273 Posts
Waters fine...fishermen out number the fish by a wide margin as of this reply. Obviously things can change, but temper your expectations and you'll be fine.

·
Registered
893 Posts
The water was quite stained all weekend but by yesterday and really Saturday evening it shaped up.

There are not a lot of fish and everyone I talked to didn't do very well. We did the best on skein and a couple on cranks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts