Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My first post here although I am on the OH site also. Was wondering if someone could give me the current range of prices for leasing land for hunting in the Lenawee County area? I know there are a lot of variables so not looking for an absolute set price but more of a high and low end. It is a sizable piece of property(>160 acres) and is half tillable and half wooded. It would be considered good to very good location and there has been some good deer taken in the past few years.

Thanks in advance for any info you can provide.

Matt D

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Matt,

Go to the Base Camp Leasing website and see what their prices are for the area. Remember they are marking it up so what they are offering might be a little higher than what you might be able to pick up on your own.

Here is my neighbors property that he leased out to Base Camp. Although I see the price is not there anymore because someone leased it already. Actually, the East end of the photo right across the road is open to public hunting if your near the area. (my lake is on the west side of the photo!).

http://www.basecampleasing.com/propertyDetails_slideshow.htm?type=photo&propID=10756&propNum=3668

PM me if your interested and I can give you the location.

Captain Jay

1 - 2 of 2 Posts