Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received a brand new cuddeback for christmas last year. I don't know exactly what model it is, but I know it was the one that costs around $200. I first put it out in june, and it has worked great all year except for 2 times when it was taking pictures but not putting them on the memory card.

It happened one time this summer, and it just happened this past weekend. I know it is working because I set it up in the dark and it took my picture and I retrieved thd SD card in the dark and again it took my picture. When I checked the SD card there were no images on it......I also know deer were in front of it because I made a mock scrape and hung the camera facing it, and when I came back to check it there were alot of deer tracks in the mock scrape.

I was wondering if maybe I didnt have the SD card pushed down all the way and the pics went to the internal memory, or if this is going to be a recurring problem?

Thanks for any input or experiences

·
Registered
452 Posts
I've had the same problem with my No Flash this year. The only pics it has gotten are of me freshing up my mock scrape. Oh, it did get a pic of a turkey too. There are deer tracks in my mock scrape, but not pics of deer. I don't get it. It's worked flawlessly the last two years.

·
cold, dead hands ......
6,198 Posts
I received a brand new cuddeback for christmas last year. I don't know exactly what model it is, but I know it was the one that costs around $200. I first put it out in june, and it has worked great all year except for 2 times when it was taking pictures but not putting them on the memory card.

It happened one time this summer, and it just happened this past weekend. I know it is working because I set it up in the dark and it took my picture and I retrieved thd SD card in the dark and again it took my picture. When I checked the SD card there were no images on it......I also know deer were in front of it because I made a mock scrape and hung the camera facing it, and when I came back to check it there were alot of deer tracks in the mock scrape.

I was wondering if maybe I didnt have the SD card pushed down all the way and the pics went to the internal memory, or if this is going to be a recurring problem?

Thanks for any input or experiences
You need a "Firmware Update" - go to web site and click on "Product Support", follow instructions for the Firmware Update. I had the same problem, but it's fixed now.

Good luck.

·
Registered
70 Posts
You need a "Firmware Update" - go to web site and click on "Product Support", follow instructions for the Firmware Update. I had the same problem, but it's fixed now.

Good luck.
Where did u find online firmware update for the "No Flash"? When I go to cuddeback site I onl get firmware updates for capture models and trophy trophy room software....
http://www.cuddeback.com/updates.html

1 - 6 of 6 Posts