Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,905 Posts
I use Cuddebacks but not the expert. I have a few No flashs. They all work good. I had to trade in my older no flashes for new ones because they started to not work. But the newer ones are much better than the older ones. from what I hear and see the new capture is good too.

·
Banned
189 Posts
I've never had a problem but my I-40 works good too:)

·
Registered
708 Posts
Hunterhawk...
I own an expert. Its a good cam, clear photos. I also own a couple cuddeback C3000's, and did own a C1000. The battery life on the expert is good (but not as good as the C3000's/C1000). And it doesn't compare in longevity to the Moultrie I-40 which I own also.

Overall....I like the cam.

·
Registered
5,392 Posts
Craig,

Do it right the first time...get ahold of Calhoun on this forum, his name is Kyle... tell him you want a Reconyx! After 3 weeks in the field I've had over 1500 pics and the battery life is at 96%...my cuddeback's battery life is at about 50% with about 120 pics taken over the same time frame. The difference is night and day...

Be sure to ask him about the "I know Scott Connell, the coolest deer hunter on earth, discount. It probably wont get you a discount, but at least you'll realize how much cooler I am than you are...:lol:

·
Registered
5,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Craig,

Do it right the first time...get ahold of Calhoun on this forum, his name is Kyle... tell him you want a Reconyx! After 3 weeks in the field I've had over 1500 pics and the battery life is at 96%...my cuddeback's battery life is at about 50% with about 120 pics taken over the same time frame. The difference is night and day...

Be sure to ask him about the "I know Scott Connell, the coolest deer hunter on earth, discount. It probably wont get you a discount, but at least you'll realize how much cooler I am than you are...:lol:
haha... the only reason i was thinking about getting this cam is because i was getting a good deal on it...

thanks for the scott connell discount though...

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
i would recommend it if u can get it cheaper than the I40. if not, get the I40

·
Registered
109 Posts
A buddy of mine has an I40 - one new and one old. He has advised me NOT to get a new I40, he says the trigger speed is much slower and there is still a definite white out problem.

I'm still trying to figure out which kind of camera to make my second camera be. I've seen a few people talk about home-made cameras -- how do I find out how to make one of those. I have a few digital cameras that I don't care about.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts