Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am planning to hit Crocker this Sunday and was wondering who else will be there.
I was headed to the Sag river outing but it seems like they are mostly pulling undersize Walleye so it looks like it will be the Pond.

·
Registered
280 Posts
I am sure most of the city will be out there this Sunday. I will not be out there on the weekend, but good luck. Probably head out on Monday or Tuesday.

·
Registered
149 Posts
May be there depending on the wind. Went out of ginos tonight and got 4 and had a few others on. Hopefully better if I make it on sunday.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
will for sure b calling out on the radio hope to see some more members out there guess i didn't get enough at the outing.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
make sure you guys bring your heaters only about 14 degrees and hope to see you out there steelfisher

·
Registered
833 Posts
I'll be out there real early as I can't stay really late. I'll have the radio on channel 7 if anyone wants to give a shout.
Jim

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I returned your P.M.

Ishould be there at about 6:00 on sunday if anybody needs a ride out let me know.

·
Registered
118 Posts
If the kids fishing day at jiggers is dead I'll be out there with my son, probablly close to shore:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Maybe for the first 2-3 hours. I don't have a shanty and its supposed to get real cold. It should not take long to get my standard three fish anyway.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
If a friend of mine goes he will have a shanty that you could get in. I will know by saturday about 6:00 pm and i will shoot you a p.m. if you feel like climbing in with him to stay out of the cold.

Let me know if that sounds good

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Mike H... I may meet up w/ Steelfisher, he said he might have room for me. If he is not going I may just sit it out and get a jump on some of next weeks work so I can hit it a time or two during the week. BTW, I started my day as a bucket sitter but thanks to a very kind gentleman I now have a shanty. Walleye Mike hooked me up w/ his old one. Thanks again Mike and we will hook up for a rabbit hunt sometime in March.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I will be there at 6. Forgot to pick up my dad's two way so if you see a bright yellow and black columbia coat walking around, give a shout.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I will be there at 6:00 am and i will be driving a Red F-350 with a flag in the back window if you guys want a ride out.

Were is the best place to get some minnows that early in the morning. (best for the money).

Looking forward to meeting a couple of more from the site.

I'llbeoutside glad WalleyeMike hooked you up he is a real nice person to fish with.

SteelFisher I will be looking for ya so you don"t have to walk out.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks for the info and i just looked at your p.m. and i will be giving you a call to hit LSC thrue the week.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Mike, don't worry about minnows if you see this. I have at least 5 dozen and Illbeoutside is bringing at least 2 more dozen. Bring your bucket with some water in it and you can have some of mine. Will be there at 6 and looking out for you.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I will be there i didnt know if my brother stopped and got them on his way home (I do appreciate it)

Did you get ahold of I'llbeoutside he mentioned getting out of the cold with you if you had the room.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts