Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sun up till sun down... Fished hard, deep, shallow, and in between. Noogs...Noogs...and......................Noogs! Only place i saw any decent fish (8s maybe a 9 or two) was by the pack in front of ginos (yep thats how desperate i was to find some fish) but i couldnt handle playing keep away from the dinks. I did spear one way out there that i thought was a legit 9-10" fish, pulled it up and it was 7" :lol:. The deeper you go the bigger those fish look. That explains all the "HOGS" in 9-10' of water...The neighbors cat got a nice snack...

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
just talked to my brother he was way out from gino's and caught 30 nice eaters....as always , just got to be in the right spot at the right time...

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Very nice Boedy. Not very many cat lovers in the so called sportsman's world:)
Like new hudson walt said,you gotta be in the right place at the right time, and the cat was...:lol:

·
Registered
1,975 Posts
Started out around the pack and caught 6 perch one at 10 not many were doing good in that area today.Moved in shallow 3 foot and ended with 20 gills a few at 8 or so.Real slow day but a great father and son day as we don't have as much time to fish a whole day like we used too.We saw lots of nice fish in the shallows but only got a few to bite by going to a super small jig and spike.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts