Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Chris Ritter was elected the new President of Washtenaw County PF last night.

It's great to see a younger person willing to step up and lead.

You have my full support, Tim

·
Super Moderator
11,080 Posts
Nice going Chris, I know you will do a fine job!!!

·
Registered
385 Posts
Thank you Tim and everyone else. I am really excited about this turn of events. I had a great time at the meeting last night. Its nice to see Mike Parker (Michigans Pheasant Forever bioligist) attend as he always has a great amount of information for us. I think it shows his dedication to Pheasants Forever. Myself and many others are glad to see his contributions to the organization.

It was interesting to hear from Steve Schneider (founder and previous president) on how the Washtenaw chapter formed and evolved over the years.

Thanks

Chris Ritter

·
Registered
385 Posts
Thanks Larry

However that in fact you are currently a member of Pheasants Forever and located in Wayne county where there is no current chapter I would expect that you would become an active member( as chapters are not assigned to you, It is your option to which chapter you wish to participate in) of the nearest chapter to your location which would be Washtenaw and I am sure looking for some volunteers for the PF booth at the Chelsea fair the week of Aug 17 - 23. Thanks from all the member of the Washtenaw chapter. We appreciate your support .:lol::lol:

Thanks your buddy

Chris Ritter

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
Congratulations Chris, and good luck in your new position.

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
Congrats Chris! It's funny, I was thinking of joinging and now I do believe I will.

Joe

·
Registered
385 Posts
Again Thanks to all

Hey Socks Since you put that in writing I believe I will have to hold you to it.:lol:
Look forward to seeing you soon.

Chris Ritter

·
Registered
813 Posts
Thanks Larry

However that in fact you are currently a member of Pheasants Forever and located in Wayne county where there is no current chapter I would expect that you would become an active member( as chapters are not assigned to you, It is your option to which chapter you wish to participate in) of the nearest chapter to your location which would be Washtenaw and I am sure looking for some volunteers for the PF booth at the Chelsea fair the week of Aug 17 - 23. Thanks from all the member of the Washtenaw chapter. We appreciate your support .:lol::lol:

Thanks your buddy

Chris Ritter
I'd love to, but I have my first finished test on the 23rd. You know how I train right before the test!:evilsmile

·
Registered
385 Posts
yeah I knew you would have some excuse:lol::lol: However I am also looking for volunteers for the saline fair the week of 9/2 to 9/6. I look forward to hearing this excuse as well. Just kidding about all the pressure, not about the fair though.

Chris Ritter

·
Registered
813 Posts
yeah I knew you would have some excuse:lol::lol: However I am also looking for volunteers for the saline fair the week of 9/2 to 9/6. I look forward to hearing this excuse as well. Just kidding about all the pressure, not about the fair though.

Chris Ritter
I have tests on the 6th and the 7th.:eek: Since you da boss and bearcreeks you loyal member, does that mean we hunt for free?:coolgleam

1 - 15 of 15 Posts