Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been using NAP Spitfires for years and they haven't let me down other than they are almost junk after a kill. The blades dont fold in anymore. I was wondering if anyone had used those Crimson Talon fixed blades with the small helical?

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
If I were you, I don't know if I would change. on the junk after a kill issue, you are right they look a little rough, take them apart, clean them,(little tedious, but not bad), and they are like new. as too the clean them part, take them all apart,but only requires that tool they give you ,or an eyeglass screwdiver, and for me ,glasses, but do it one blade at a timefor easier re- assembly.don't really know a thing about talens, sorryspitfires are as good a mech blade on the market, w/ no rubber rings. I have even gone as far, on a clean pass-through shot, as to not need new blades

·
Registered
17 Posts
Tallons fly good and make a mean hole but they are junk after a kill also. Slick tricks and Magnus stingers are the heads that I have used that handle being reused the best.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

·
Registered
315 Posts
Ill second that. Made 1 kill and it definitely did the trick but destroyed the helical blades. Ive since switched to 2 blade bloodrunners. Love em

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

1 - 4 of 4 Posts