Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A couple pics from this week. I accidently set it for 1 pic every 30 sec, instead of 3 burst every 30 sec. Even though you can see this cam from the house I'll be checking it every 2-3 weeks and in the dark since its in a bedding area. Hip boots and rubber gloves. enjoy

·
Premium Member
7,697 Posts
Nice setup, looking good.

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Good looking buck in that 3rd pic. Hope to see a pick of him in the fall. Good luck.

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nice setup, looking good.
Its actually the only cam site that I found where I get mature (3.5 old) pics almost weekly from summer to december. It should get better as the season goes.
Looks like a pretty active crossing with some nice bucks.
Theres a 3/4 acre plot that had clover in the mix 30 yds to the left of the creek. Theres another 3/4 acre plot (unplanted) 80 yds behind and on the right. On the right theres 3 acres of the best bedding ever made by man.:lol: Theres 4 more plots which includes a year round 3/4 acre irrigated clover plot. A little persuasion always helps. Thanks for all the nice comments.

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It appears the does and little bucks took over bedding area #1. Some new does and bucks.

lastly the star of the creek, I get alot of pics of this guy.

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Just a few from the past couple weeks, pretty much the same ole does and little bucks.

And a pic with out the rusty barrel that floated down from upstream and been there for atleast 30 yrs.:)

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Heres a couple from this last check. I forgot to to turn it on the last time I swapped cards.:rant:
2 nice 8 pts you can only see the beam on the one. I dont think hes the one I'm looking for though.

You can see a beam behind the does head and ear, hes equiviliant to the other 8.

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Nice pics. No more pics of the buck you got on the first pull? You need to move the cam down the creek if possible.lol

Have a good day, Pez

·
Premium Member
7,697 Posts
["I forgot to to turn it on the last time I swapped cards".] :rant:

Glad I'm not the only one who has ever done that...sucks don't it.

Nice shots though....:)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts