Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found a link to a site where you can get a free subscription to Crappie World magazine. You have to be careful to answer no to all their ads and other offers, and I'd both use a free e-mail addy (in case of spam) and print out the confirmation page in case there's a problem down the road, but I've gotten several magazines like this. (3 years of Maxim, 1 year of FHM, 1 year of C Users Journal, etc. :D )

http://www.freebizmag.com/emailcrappie01welcome.htm

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Wow That Was Alot Of Questions To Anwser Just To Get A Free Mag. Thank God I Have A Spam Email Account Just Incase, Will See If It Really Comes, Bubba Will Enjoy The Mag Greatly.

Carl

·
Super Moderator
11,080 Posts
Thanks Jim.

I get a TON of magazines through freebizmag. It keeps my mailbox, bathroom, and coffee table filled!

·
Registered
4,161 Posts
I get all my "Crappy World" info on the 6:00 news;)

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
I finally got my first Crappie World Mag. Guess what? It came with an invoice to bill me for this first year of $13.95!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I called them a left a message- basically if they want to charge me the first year, they can stick it down their ice hole

Free? ya right:(

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I haven't heard a peep about it. If they send you an invoice, by all means tell them to shove it down their hole.

I've received several magazines completely free over the years. Computer Telephony, C User's Journal, Maxim (3 years :D ), FHM, Blender, eWeek, PCWorld, Field & Stream (3 years), Network Security, etc. So far, I've only had one that gave me any trouble (several years ago) - I told them to come get their magazine and cancel me.

Just out of curiousity, anybody else get anything from this deal?

·
Registered
3,290 Posts
Yeah I got a small green postcard. It said they were going to also send me a free rod for sending this card back....I never did it. you also had to mail the card back to get the magazine i think, I was suspicious so i dropped it.

·
Super Moderator
11,080 Posts
My experience was the same as Scottyhoover. Never sent the card back as something struck me as being "fishy"!

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
I never got a card, I just filled out the internet info. There is a couple of "you could win" a reel or a rod thing "if" you send in payment.Which ended upin my trash.
I'll let you know what they said if they call me back.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts