Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a friend who was testing a new camera, and made a Crank Bait Storage Video testing his new camera.

For the record, I would be the devious fishing buddy who would place them all in the wrong locations. :evilsmile

Its a wonder he catches any fish jigging, What color? Hand him a Purple Headed Snot Spitter colored worm, and he'd thread it in a jig head. That color might not even be CLOSE to what they are after.

I probably need to get one of those boxes, but my 24 Flickers, and 4 Bandits are FINE in a Plano box for now.

I should snatch all his leftovers.:coolgleam

OE

·
Registered
4,284 Posts
P1030322(1).JPG
P1030323(1).JPG
We have used that type box for years .the older ones ,the plastic would crack after a few years or someone would fall on them .we bought our first one in Olcott NY in the 1970s used it for spoons. later we bought a couple for the Lake. Even bought the Plano 2301's for Weight forwards

·
Registered
182 Posts
You guys crack me up.

I have 24 Flickers, and 4 Bandits, that is it.

ALL fit in the same Plano box.

OE
All mine fit in one B&B Bait Box with room for more lol

Attachments

·
Registered
7,985 Posts
Found Smithwick Top 20’s for $5.99 yesterday @ Ollie’s in Toledo.

I didn’t buy any but if anyone is looking for some it’s the store @ the NE corner of Alexis Rd and Lewis Ave.

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
I'm gonna need a boat to tow behind my Starcraft just to haul the tackle boxes:lol:.
Love the ideas!!:yeahthat:

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
I think that is hilarious you mess with that guy. It would be hard to keep a straight face, and add a ton of fun to fishing. We have a guy in our fishing group that has no sense of smell. One of my buddies, sat a 5 gallon pale of cleaned gill carcasses in the back of his truck. It had a cab on it. Several days later he was heading in to work and noticed he could not see out the back of his truck. It was solid black with flies!

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Oh he dish's it out as well, trust me.

The BEST I ever got him was a very intricate, and some what complicated joke that lasted almost a year.

Picked on him for a whole year about being my "Net BIT&#".

The joke had a sweet payout for him a the end though.

Here is the story in his own words.

HE starts off "You ever have a situation where a prank turns into gratitude?"
Prior to the end it would have been, more along the lines of "OE is an A$$, and keeps calling my Net Bit&#, I'm sick of his sh/t"

For the record, I have not picked on him about that since. Even I felt bad doing it rolling into a year long joke.

BUT, we both grin about it now, and he was truly surprised.

·
Registered
927 Posts
I think that is hilarious you mess with that guy. It would be hard to keep a straight face, and add a ton of fun to fishing. We have a guy in our fishing group that has no sense of smell. One of my buddies, sat a 5 gallon pale of cleaned gill carcasses in the back of his truck. It had a cab on it. Several days later he was heading in to work and noticed he could not see out the back of his truck. It was solid black with flies!
He messes with me constantly, but it’s all in fun.....and that custom rod he made (in the above video) for me speaks volumes on what a good friend he is.

Now to figure out something to mess with him.....maybe hide some crappie carcasses in his new boats livewell.....

Sent from my iPhone using Michigan Sportsman mobile app

1 - 16 of 16 Posts