Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a friend who was testing a new camera, and made a Crank Bait Storage Video testing his new camera.

For the record, I would be the devious fishing buddy who would place them all in the wrong locations. :evilsmile

I probably need to get one of those boxes, but my 24 Flickers, and 4 Bandits are FINE in a Plano box for now.

I should snatch all his leftovers.:coolgleam

OE

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
Actually it does take up less room than that big bag I kept all those boxes in.

Thanks OE for sharing my video, you devious B^[email protected]

Sent from my iPhone using Michigan Sportsman mobile app
Do you have one of those boxes ? I'm looking at the 5" tall model. Figure I can fit all my jerk baits, crank baits and top water baits in the same box. Eliminate about 6-7 Plano 3700 boxes.

·
Registered
927 Posts
Do you have one of those boxes ? I'm looking at the 5" tall model. Figure I can fit all my jerk baits, crank baits and top water baits in the same box. Eliminate about 6-7 Plano 3700 boxes.
I am the guy in the video John. I do YouTube videos mostly about fishing with family and friends.

My friend OE was nice enough to share it to this forum.

You will like that box when you have a big quantity and want to keep them organized

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
I am the guy in the video John. I do YouTube videos mostly about fishing with family and friends.

My friend OE was nice enough to share it to this forum.

You will like that box when you have a big quantity and want to keep them organized

Oh ok. Great. Thanks. I'll have to locate and order the model I think will work for my application.

·
Registered
147 Posts
For what it’s worth I’ll put in my 2 cents.
I have 2 each of the special mate boxes.
8” and 5”
2 -8” for ddhj bandits reef runners
1-5” for #7flicker shads rip sticks anything bigger fond fit well.
1-5 for spoons
They make 2types crank and spoon the crank versions have the deciders between the baits. The spoon style have just the vertical cards.
Franks great outdoors has all of them and even the musky size one. $52 ish
I love them.
Sorry I didn’t watch the video so hopefully I’m not just blabbing like a know it all the same things in the video.
JW

·
Registered
5,755 Posts
I have a friend who was testing a new camera, and made a Crank Bait Storage Video testing his new camera.

For the record, I would be the devious fishing buddy who would place them all in the wrong locations. :evilsmile

I probably need to get one of those boxes, but my 24 Flickers, and 4 Bandits are FINE in a Plano box for now.

I should snatch all his leftovers.:coolgleam

OE
He needs his own web site or better...tell him to set up here :)

·
Registered
346 Posts
Those boxes just add to the addiction of buying lures. Someone will have to do a video on the treatment of (CLB) Compulsive lure buying. I'm not kidding, just put it in google and you get half a million results. It comes up as compulsive buying disorder (CBD). The Muskie guys are the worst. I know I am one of them.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Those boxes just add to the addiction of buying lures. Someone will have to do a video on the treatment of (CLB) Compulsive lure buying. I'm not kidding, just put it in google and you get half a million results. It comes up as compulsive buying disorder (CBD). The Muskie guys are the worst. I know I am one of them.

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
For what it’s worth I’ll put in my 2 cents.
I have 2 each of the special mate boxes.
8” and 5”
2 -8” for ddhj bandits reef runners
1-5” for #7flicker shads rip sticks anything bigger fond fit well.
1-5 for spoons
They make 2types crank and spoon the crank versions have the deciders between the baits. The spoon style have just the vertical cards.
Franks great outdoors has all of them and even the musky size one. $52 ish
I love them.
Sorry I didn’t watch the video so hopefully I’m not just blabbing like a know it all the same things in the video.
JW
Ya I live down the road from Frank's and saw them listing all the mates. 49.99 is the sticker on the 5128 model. Hoping it works for jerkbaits etc

1 - 20 of 29 Posts