Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name isTom and am looking for land to hunt coyotes. I am willing to lease or just help get rid of some dogs. I do not use dogs or hunt at night. I am also not looking to hunt any other game. I live near haslett Michigan and willing to travel. Thank you so much for your time and you may call me if you prefer 517-927-7744 please call anytime and thank you again

·
Registered
88 Posts
My name isTom and am looking for land to hunt coyotes. I am willing to lease or just help get rid of some dogs. I do not use dogs or hunt at night. I am also not looking to hunt any other game. I live near haslett Michigan and willing to travel. Thank you so much for your time and you may call me if you prefer 517-927-7744 please call anytime and thank you again
No doubt, if you want some great coyote hunting, try Tuttle Marsh up near Oscoda. I've been deer hunting up there for over 10 years. The deer population isn't too good, but the coyote population is amazing (probably why the deer are down). Just go up there and a listen for a few minutes after dark....you'll get the picture. You can literally do an imitation call and get return calls/howls in all directions.......

1 - 2 of 2 Posts