Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seen it this afternoon on Palmer about 100 yds east of Wildwood, pretty big one too

·
Premium Member
31,308 Posts
I have heard that they travel through the Lower Rouge. A friend of mine has seen them in the coming out of the river area at Newburg north of Michigan Ave.

·
Registered
7,419 Posts
I don't understand why people in the LP get excited when they see a coyote in the pavement paradise. We have wolves, bears, and mountain lions running through our backyards in the UP. We will donate a few to keep things exciting down there.

·
Registered
482 Posts
I don't understand why people in the LP get excited when they see a coyote in the pavement paradise. We have wolves, bears, and mountain lions running through our backyards in the UP. We will donate a few to keep things exciting down there.
Probably the same reason people in the UP get excited about a good looking woman.....sightings are few and far between

·
Registered
10,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have heard that they travel through the Lower Rouge. A friend of mine has seen them in the coming out of the river area at Newburg north of Michigan Ave.
Thats one of my shed hunting areas, there in there thats for sure. The tracks in the snow are just crazy

·
Premium Member
3,813 Posts
:yeahthat: LMAO It's like the question what is the most common name of a hot women in the UP? Tourist!
Good stuff! Used to live near Joy and 275 12 years ago. Saw coyotes back then. Funny thing is a former city lady in our neighborhood once called 911 when she saw deer in her backyard because she was afraid they might get hit by a car lol

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Haha I can just see it now, call it hood huntin'. Some ghetto neighborhood in Detroit a pack of stray pitbulls tree a black bear up in a street light that don't work while all the gangster crackheads are cappin off rounds at it with there stolen 9s and 38s!:lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts