Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just to let everyone know that Cox bait and tackle on Evon Rd. is open and they do have nice walleye minnows. I will be on the river today out of Lee St. Will post my results tonight. Good luck everyone and be safe out there!!

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Thanks for the update. He made alot of money off of me last ice season, and i plan on giving him alot more of my money this ice fishing season :lol:. You just cant beat the good info he always shares... Pretty cool guy

·
Registered
229 Posts
Evon Road is off M-13, South of Saginaw. It's the first road south of the M-13 bridge over the Cass River. Go east on Evon to Cox's. He's on the north side of the road. I think he has an old wood sign leaning up against a tree to let you knoe it's a bait shop. Bait shop is in the attached garage-like area.

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
Evon Road is off M-13, South of Saginaw. It's the first road south of the M-13 bridge over the Cass River. Go east on Evon to Cox's. He's on the north side of the road. I think he has an old wood sign leaning up against a tree to let you knoe it's a bait shop. Bait shop is in the attached garage-like area.
Thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts