Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Bring the bump boards... and non-boaters please try to hook up with your boater partner somewhere other than the ramp to ease in parking.
If I have to bump them, I just dump them. Back in the lake that is. Mike, are you working today?

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Boy, we just couldn't put anything together last night. Slowest day/night I've ever had on Big Whitefish. A true dissapointment for us for sure.

But some nice bags and good fish were turned itn.

It was slow for us last night also, but we did get fish in a few spots. I went almost two hours without a bite at one point and then I caught our three biggest in a ten minute period. Did you see the Astro tables in BASS? It was rating yesterday like an 18 out of 100. That's slow DUDE! I hope I can catch a few tonight at Gun Lake.

·
Super Moderator
MMMmmm Scooby Snacks RULE!
16,449 Posts
Boy, we just couldn't put anything together last night. Slowest day/night I've ever had on Big Whitefish. A true dissapointment for us for sure.

But some nice bags and good fish were turned in.
I figured it would be tough.
:bloos:
So does this mean You & Dave 'only' came in second this time??
:lol:

RAS

·
Registered
12,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I figured it would be tough.
:bloos:
So does this mean You & Dave 'only' came in second this time??
:lol:

RAS

We only had 3 fish for around 5.5 lbs or so I think... didn't pay much attention honestly. That dang Tyler had one that pushed 5 lbs though!

·
Registered
444 Posts
i try to get one of those every week....lol...just got lucky....drop shot too....i hate the drop shot...but there it was so now i might throw it a little more...:D

·
Super Moderator
MMMmmm Scooby Snacks RULE!
16,449 Posts
So who placed then?:confused:

·
Registered
444 Posts
i dont no if they will or not...no gun for me tonight leave for SC in the morning...good luck to you ed

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
i dont no if they will or not...no gun for me tonight leave for SC in the morning...good luck to you ed
Have fun in SC Tyler. If Mike fished with one of the regular Wayland guys he could. How many keepers did you catch at Gun last week Mike?

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
ed - are you fishing wayland bass club?
i fished it with Tim Van Polen in 06 i think.... nice club!

·
Registered
911 Posts
I helped Todd prefish for that tourney. Knew you guys would have your hands full. We kicked the snot out of em that night.

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
I helped Todd prefish for that tourney. Knew you guys would have your hands full. We kicked the snot out of em that night.

well heck... i should've known!
should've stocked up on your secret BWF bait eh??:lol::lol:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts