1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
9pm weighin most likely for these last 2

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
looks like a high of 66 degrees for monday... i don't think you'll have to worry about it too much.... but hey you never know.

·
Super Moderator
MMMmmm Scooby Snacks RULE!
16,447 Posts
Goin' soft in yer olde age Justin??

:mischeif:

I've been told I do my best work in the dark...

:evilsmile

I usually don't turn on a light to net.....

By sense of smell & sound , like a psYch0 w0mBaT!!!

EDIT:

BTW ~~~ J ...
Do you think we might be able to pick at least ONE lake next year with some of "Dese" ? HHHHMMM?? "Dese"??

HHHHhhhmmmm???

:lol:

WuTcH00tHanK???

smALLjaWWWzzzzz ROX !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:fish2:

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
BWF has smallies... Kush weighed a 4lber out there last year in the 1st tournament of the year.

if you know a good smallie lake nearby, don't keep it a secret man.

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
maybe if it was autumn...... (and not BPI)

·
Registered
444 Posts
i no i great smally lake.....GUN....ok ok lol i no but i did just get done down there and 3 smallys in like 10 cast 4.0 3.8 2.7 then two large mouths to finish off in first place..with 13.28 ponds and someting like that...all the small mouth came from 10-12 feet of water....all on top water....it was amazing ill post pics later if i can figure it out...lol

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
i no i great smally lake.....GUN....ok ok lol i no but i did just get done down there and 3 smallys in like 10 cast 4.0 3.8 2.7 then two large mouths to finish off in first place..with 13.28 ponds and someting like that...all the small mouth came from 10-12 feet of water....all on top water....it was amazing ill post pics later if i can figure it out...lol
if gun didn't suck soooo bad the rest of the year, i would agree with you!

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Nice job today Tyler. I wish I could of hooked up with the smallie that exploded on my Sammy. Like all good smallie lakes Justin , the best times are April, May, early June, September, October, and November.

·
Super Moderator
16,447 Posts
How about 5:30 - 8:30?
Screw that!
I gotta work 10 Hrs and I have to get up @ 3AM just to get out at 3:30PM plus road time Ed .....

So.....

:cheeky-sm :cheeky-sm :cheeky-sm :cheeky-sm

NO!

Nice job on the smallies Tyler!

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Screw that!
I gotta work 10 Hrs and I have to get up @ 3AM just to get out at 3:30PM plus road time Ed .....

So.....

:cheeky-sm :cheeky-sm :cheeky-sm :cheeky-sm

NO!

Nice job on the smallies Tyler!

Good luck tomorrow. Have fun in the dark. Maybe you should have a side pot for biggest bullhead.

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
Nice job today Tyler. I wish I could of hooked up with the smallie that exploded on my Sammy. Like all good smallie lakes Justin , the best times are April, May, early June, September, October, and November.
i know it. i fished gun quite a bit and seemed like once the water hit over 65* you were just working your butt off for a 14" fish or 2. Tough lake, only tougher than most in the summer.

·
Banned
2,218 Posts
Bring your rain gear, Im gonna dress like its late fall and stay warm!
Feels like fall today, I even started a fire in the wood stove its soo chilly with the high humidity!
Waaaaaaaa I want summer conditions back, is it me? or did this season pass unusually FAST!

·
Registered
7,939 Posts
Bring your rain gear, Im gonna dress like its late fall and stay warm!
Feels like fall today, I even started a fire in the wood stove its soo chilly with the high humidity!
Waaaaaaaa I want summer conditions back, is it me? or did this season pass unusually FAST!
:lol: I just realized that I brought shorts, t-shirt, and sandles for tonight....oh well.

·
Super Moderator
16,447 Posts
:lol: I just realized that I brought shorts, t-shirt, and sandles for tonight....oh well.
You gunna frEEZe a you tush , Kush....

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fleece & rain gear for me!!!
:woohoo1:

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
looks like the rain will get here early afternoon.. hopefully we just get the tail end of it...
here's to hoping anyway:lol:

kush - i got some extra gear that will keep you dry for about an hour, the other 2 you are on your own.:evil:

·
Registered
12,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Have rain gear... will fish!! Livewell pump took a crap though... guess I'm using a bucket tonight to keep all those 4 pounders fresh and alive!!!

Man what a crummy weekend... computer died, got robbed, fished poorly at the Classic, livewell pump died....

I'm due for a big win!!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts