Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

Cool whip or Whipped Cream

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets hear it. What do you prefer to top off a slice of Pumpkin Pie?
Cool Whip (in the tupperware bowl)
or
Whipped cream (out of the aluminum can)

·
Registered
11,470 Posts
definitely cool whip for the pumpkin pie....whipped cream for hot chocolate...

·
Registered
2,871 Posts
I'm with southend, my wife makes some of the best I have had, and we have found uses for the left over. :evil::evil::evil::evil:

·
Registered
3,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ahhh yes... I forgot about the homemade with whipping cream. Good call.
I'm a cool whip junkie. My mom used to buy it and store it in the freezer. By the time Thanksgiving rolled around she'd take it out of the freezer only to realize her three boys dug our fingers into it and made half-ass attempts to smooth it back down. :lol:

·
Premium Member
18,470 Posts
Cool Whip all the way!

Don't even think about whipped cream on Minced Meat either. GOTTA be Cool Whip on that. :)

I love Pumpkin Pie with a good helping of Cool Whip. But it's a close second to a good Minced Meat treated the same way.

John

·
Registered
903 Posts
Hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!

Homemade all the way.

ahhh yes... I forgot about the homemade with whipping cream. Good call.
I'm a cool whip junkie. My mom used to buy it and store it in the freezer. By the time Thanksgiving rolled around she'd take it out of the freezer only to realize her three boys dug our fingers into it and made half-ass attempts to smooth it back down. :lol:

·
Registered
11,470 Posts
Blueump said:
...uh....you're suppose to eat pumpkin pie with it???:yikes:
I get asked the same thing every thanksgiving -- is there really a piece of pie under <that huge blob of cool whip>? or the popular variation are you having any pie with that cool whip?

·
Registered
735 Posts
ever see the cmmercial about the lady wanting pie and is asked "oil" or "cream"? CW is oil based and the canned stuff is cream based. The real stuff is best out of the kitchen-aid mixer, but canned after that is the way to go! Although Choclate CW is great!

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
Whipped Cream all the way, baby:)! MIL makes the best pumpkin pie in the world, NO WAY anything other than whipped cream goes on it!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts