Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Nice pics Sabre03. By looking at the time stamp on yours and the pics I got the deer must have been real active this morning before the rain.

·
Registered
5,353 Posts
i eat deer like that for breakfast:lol: haha j/k... nice pics man... that spot looks very familiar from the pics last year actually... you must just always stomp the weeds down like that for better pics eh?

i have my camera out... i want to wait to check it but i might check it tomorrow :)... i hate waiting

·
Registered
2,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yep I stomp them down. Otherwise I get 300 pics of the weeds blowing in the wind:lol: First time that happened I was so pumped to get back to the house and see all the deer on the SD card, and I had 4 doe's and 296 pics of weeds:bonk::lol:

·
Premium Member
3,535 Posts
Yep I stomp them down. Otherwise I get 300 pics of the weeds blowing in the wind:lol: First time that happened I was so pumped to get back to the house and see all the deer on the SD card, and I had 4 doe's and 296 pics of weeds:bonk::lol:
Boy does that sound familiar!:dizzy::lol::lol:

Nice pics.

·
Premium Member
7,871 Posts
Very nice. Your corn is a full 3ft taller than anything here.

·
Premium Member
1,030 Posts
Nice pics. Did you cut a lane thru your corn for the deer to use? If so, it seems to be working.

·
Registered
2,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
:lol: yes I did. I have no idea if it will work till season or not. I figured deer feel safe in the corn, and they always go from this corner of the field to the other kiddie corner to some more fields, so I brush hogged a path. I'm hoping I can funnel them right into me. In years past i noticed that when the corn planter gets plugged up and stops dropping seed for a little while, that deer will always use that bare path as a travel route. I got my fingers crossed that this may work:idea: Instead of funneling deer thru the woods, I'm trying to funnel them thru a corn field

·
Registered
831 Posts
Very nice deer, thanks for sharing

1 - 16 of 16 Posts