Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We sure could use some volunteers at the summer convention this year. As most of you know the MTPCA convention will be August 14th.&15th. at the Osceola county fairgrounds in Evart again this year.
To pull off a successful convention we need a small army of volunteers. If you would like to help out we would be more than happy to have your help. Even if its only for an hour or two, we will take all the help we can get. Here is a list of some of the areas where we could use some help.

Working the admission gates (the more help the better)
working the MTPCA booth
Help setting up buildings on Thursday
Help with the kids games
Help with the cookout Friday evening (Many hands needed)

If you would like to volunteer for one or more of the above items please contact me and I will add your name to the list of volunteers.

Thank you,
Joe Velchansky sr. cell 616-984-6214 home 989-832-8696

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
There are usually a handful of people that make these things run. If anyone would be willing to help for just a couple of hours it would let one of these usual workers get a much needed break to enjoy the show for a few.

Some of the best trapping friends I have met were because I was volunteering with them. Let Joe know if you would be willing to help even if it is for a little while.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
142 views so far but no one has raised their hand to help out. It may seem like a huge commitment but I assure you, you will have a good time and meet some great people. For those of you that are curious about helping out you can PM me or call me for more information.

Hope to see you all in August!

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you for stepping up. Our association is stronger because of volunteers like you. I will add your name to the list.

·
Premium Member
888 Posts
Please do. Have been going to the convention for the last few years. I really enjoy it. I think Trappers are the best sportsman group of all and I hardly trap. My pappy and his buddy tj are pretty good at it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts