Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have never been to a trapping convention, will there be Trapping supplies and vendor tents there? So will I be able to buy new and possibly used traps at the convention? It is a busy time in the archery shop but if I can squeak out a day I wan't to make it over. What is the best day to be there for buying and learning?

Thanks a ton!

·
Registered
3,216 Posts
Saturday would be the best day to show up and spend money and eat fish. What ever you want will be there for you to buy. New, used, carnival barkers every where you go.:tdo12: You can meet some of the best trappers in Michigan like Joe Rye ( Hit the fish fry), Tom Willis, John Caretti and Mark Spencer.

Mark June, Kyle Kaatz and Neil Graves are Nationally known trappers who will be doing demos for us. Dave will have the tipi there for a meeting area. Make sure you see Greg Schroeders skinning demo I learn something every year from him.

Griff

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
What Griff said. Also, if you had not noticed take a look at the Demo schedule. There is a sticky thread at the top of the previous page.

·
Registered
5,287 Posts
Dan - It is worth the trip. New, used, whatever you want...... Dealers and tailgaters, pros and rookies... Plus the whole place smells like trapping lure and logwod dye.....

If you have time, the demos are great..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts