Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just want to give a quick shout out to all the 1.5 year old bucks who made it through shotgun season, specifically in the Juhl Road, Sandusky, MI area! You made it, congrats! Yeah there's still late bow season and muzzleloader season to deal with, but you guys now know how to handle that. So, go ahead and celebrate, enjoy your winter, spring, and summer. Eat up, drink up, get nice and fat and grow a nice set of anters and we'll play again next fall. Specifically you, yeah you you big beefy six point. Make sure you watch out for cars. They're out to get you now, not I, but things will change next year.

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
:lol:

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
I always find that 1.5 year old venison is much more tender and tasteful than 2.5 year old antlers any day.

So, for the those that came by me and assumed a temperature of 10 below zero, I say Gratzi

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
I always find that 1.5 year old venison is much more tender and tasteful than 2.5 year old antlers any day.

So, for the those that came by me and assumed a temperature of 10 below zero, I say Gratzi
Lol! Best post this year!!
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
Posted via Mobile Device
I meant the whole post not the 1 1/2 venison one.. Some how quoted him..lol
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
I short cut down Juhl road allot, If I see "beefy" I will be sure to roll him over in the ditch. :lol:

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I short cut down Juhl road allot, If I see "beefy" I will be sure to roll him over in the ditch. :lol:
Haha, I hope not. But, I've seen more 1.5 year olds later in the season this year than ever, so here's to hoping more than normal survive until next year.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts