Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I would personally like to congradulate Keith Krych (sp) sorry if i spelled that wrong, on a well deserved position of President of the Lake St. Clair Walleye Assoc. I think you have alot of great ideas to lead our club into the future. I especially like the idea of getting together with ALL the clubs and organizations in Michigan that have WALLEYE in their best interest.

I would personally like to get involved with that, I have a friend or two in Lansing that would listen to what WE have to say......

Nice Job Keith!!!!! Tight lines my friend.....;)

Mushy

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Congrats Keith. It will be another good year for the club. I to am excited about some of the things discussed last night. I hope that this does not cut into your fishing time. LOL

·
Registered
5,115 Posts
Things are happening and I believe in the right direction with Keith voted in!! Congratulations to you and all the others voted into office!!

·
Registered
11,728 Posts
Congratulations, Keith. With you as president and with Bob Barnes as V-P we are sure to go forward like never before.

Sorry to say, no body voted for me so I just keep on going the same ol' way as always. One of these days it will change....;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts