Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Administrator
36,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Once sponsor may a nominal fee, they will be able to setup their own contest here with their own rules. The sponsor can require that the contestant just click on their url to be entered. The sponsor will be able to setup start and end dates and when the contest ends the winner is auotmatically selected.

Seems like it will be a great way to get all the little guys on here for nice exposure and get the whole community exicited.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Once sponsor may a nominal fee, they will be able to setup their own contest here with their own rules. The sponsor can require that the contestant just click on their url to be entered. The sponsor will be able to setup start and end dates and when the contest ends the winner is auotmatically selected.

Seems like it will be a great way to get all the little guys on here for nice exposure and get the whole community exicited.
Hi Steve,
I am new to all this and I was wondering about advertising here... I have a bait and tackle shop in Pontiac. Please let me know

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.