Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

My name is Steve, I grew up in Livonia spending summers at Mullet Lake/Cheboygan/Mackinaw since I was born. I moved to Arizona 13 years ago and have really been enjoying hunting and fishing and exploring out west ever since. I've got a great 4A Bull Elk rifle hunt here in about 2 weeks then I'll be bowhunting deer mid-December to the end of January if I'm still here by then.

I fell in love with a girl I knew back in Michigan and we have recently got really serious and I'm resolved to move back to Michigan as soon as possible. I'm giving up a good job here in AZ and it's kind of scary to be moving back to MI (at least as far as good jobs go), but I have been homesick for a long time anyway and she has 2 kids so it's easier for me to move back.

I'm looking forward to getting out in the woods and on the lakes and rivers again so I thought I'd join this forum to maybe make some connections. I'm also hoping to try and join the Livingston County Conservation Club since I'll be moving to Pinckney. Nice to meet you all and I look forward to contributing to these forums.

Have a good one :)
Steve

1 - 2 of 2 Posts