Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lake turned over, 54 degrees at GH beach!

·
Registered
9,575 Posts
:lol:Yep the water has cooled down a little, my pool is only 79 degrees this morning.

·
Registered
7,778 Posts
Coast watch has cloudy skies right now and a reading in the 50's which is not accurate because of the clouds.

Where did you get the temp?

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
I'll be hitting it Sat first thing in Muskegon. Hope to get some fresh spawners as they head in!! Last trip for 2008........:sad:

·
Registered
11,452 Posts
That's good news

·
Registered
6,407 Posts
sounds like fun in ludington!! have no fear - for salmon and deer !!

·
Registered
24 Posts
yeah the water is cold again, but the fish still aren't around, at least where i've been fishing...what gives?....I fished holland this morning.....nothing doing just like the rest of the week....only one bite myself this morning....there were a couple sheephead on the pier this morning, but that was it.....maybe this weekend they'll trickle in?

·
Registered
80 Posts
My dad went to Muskegon today to pick up the boat and get it ready for winter. Just our luck, the water gets cold. :banghead3 well... since we won't be fishing anymore this year, the fish will start biting, and all will be getting their limits.:rant: :lol:if I were you i'd get out there. good luck guys, catch you all next year.

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
I'd have to say its done. Maybe a good rain will bring in the cohos now. Not like they run heavy anyways where I'm talking about. In the lake now thats a different story.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts