·
Premium Member
31,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·

·
Premium Member
31,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Well the forecast was a classic flop so I'm in the office. Little to no rain over night, ZERO thunder and lightning (severe), and nearly dead calm this morning.

Reactions: anagranite

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Well the forecast was a classic flop so I'm in the office. Little to no rain over night, ZERO thunder and lightning (severe), and nearly dead calm this morning.
I'm thinking Saturday with the Northwest wind it's gonna be a kill day. The Northwest wind and colder air should have them on their feet we will see. We'll be Hunting out of camp rack shack.

·
Registered
5,986 Posts
And morning temps still above 60!
It’s unreal.

Sent from my iPhone using Michigan Sportsman
Not here in the Branch. Had a nice boomer about 2am. Wind was 30+ mph. Still very cloudy, breezy and 61 degrees.

Whoops. Meant to quote @QDMAMAN

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
I am still going to wait for this weekend to go by. my area shows warm , and rain. good luck to all

·
Registered
11,209 Posts
We got it pretty bad front edge of the front.. Closed windows, lightning show, pouring side ways.. I took off my shorts and slipped into jammy pants.. Rained lightly all night still is..
Cameras bad slow all night and morning..

Reactions: QDMAMAN

·
Registered
14,891 Posts
We got it pretty bad front edge of the front.. Closed windows, lightning show, pouring side ways.. I took off my shorts and slipped into jammy pants.. Rained lightly all night still is..
Cameras bad slow all night and morning..
[/QUOTD

Did you put on your Jimmy Harbaugh jammy pants?
Did you put on your Jimmy Harbaugh jammy pants?

·
Registered
11,209 Posts
Come to think of it, I have a u of m pair.. Didn't think of it, grabbed my SpongeBob SquarePants ones

·
Registered
13,264 Posts
Tactacams are starting to blow up today, so I think tonight is going to be a good night.
Eagerly waiting for the 12:00pm photo dump of the scrape cam.

Reactions: Mole Hill and jeffm
41 - 60 of 81 Posts