Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Premium Member
31,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who besides me, and OGB, is hunting Tuesday morning 10/12?
In my neck of the woods (EATON Co.) thunderstorms overnight, rain until dawn, 11-12 mph SW winds, coupled with a nearly 10 degree temp drop from midnight until dawn, should be MONEY!

·
Registered
13,304 Posts
If that temp drop was coupled with the end of oct or November, then yes. It would be worth burning PTO.

Good luck to those who are able to make it.

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
Not I

·
Registered
20,043 Posts
Well I have nothing else on my calendar and I know I'll be up and dressed so what ta heck I'm in😜 The one thing I've noticed is that no matter what the weather is, hot/cold, rain or snow, the deer are out there because that's what deer do and if I want to kill one I also need to be out there. Good luck to everyone that gets out.

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Who besides me, and OGB, is hunting Tuesday morning 10/12?
In my neck of the woods (EATON Co.) thunderstorms overnight, rain until dawn, 11-12 mph SW winds, coupled with a nearly 10 degree temp drop from midnight until dawn, should be MONEY!

10° drop but still in the 70s here tomorrow. Bad wind and rain is a big NO for me. The real cold front comes Saturday when mid 50s for highs and low 40s for lows is when I'm gonna be in the tree. Good luck tho.

·
Premium Member
31,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Saturday morning in Hillsdale is the day!!. NW winds. I see nothing about Tuesday to peek my interest. The morning low difference from Monday to Tuesday is only 6 degrees. South winds still bad for me and still warm temps.

Sent from my iPhone using Michigan Sportsman

Really? Ok.
Daytime high in Hillsdale today is 79, what is it tomorrow? Severe weather (thunderstorms) tonight with rain ending at dawn.
You're probably right.

Reactions: HUBBHUNTER2
1 - 20 of 81 Posts