Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
101 - 120 of 120 Posts

·
Premium Member
28,111 Posts
Warp speed was about developing a vaccine. Nothing about distribution.
Directly from Dept. HHS website:

Operation Warp Speed's goal is to produce and deliver 300 million doses of safe and effective vaccines with the initial doses available by January 2021, as part of a broader strategy to accelerate the development, manufacturing, and distribution of COVID-19 vaccines, therapeutics, and diagnostics (collectively known as countermeasures).

https://www.hhs.gov/coronavirus/explaining-operation-warp-speed/index.html

·
Registered
355 Posts
I still believe covid is being used as a pawn in a chess game. Everything I've read and heard contradicts what science and common sense would do. Back in 1918 countries knew how to keep from being infected but today the response is it hasn't been tested or approved for covid. I feel sorry that information is disappearing at an alarming rate. Science is getting harder to believe when it isn't based on truth or facts but grants and money and power. Our Federal Government is completely corrupt and State and local not far behind. It's always been about greed and power from the very beginning. I believe covid is the least of our worries in the very near future.

·
Registered
8,509 Posts
I still believe covid is being used as a pawn in a chess game. Everything I've read and heard contradicts what science and common sense would do. Back in 1918 countries knew how to keep from being infected but today the response is it hasn't been tested or approved for covid. I feel sorry that information is disappearing at an alarming rate. Science is getting harder to believe when it isn't based on truth or facts but grants and money and power. Our Federal Government is completely corrupt and State and local not far behind. It's always been about greed and power from the very beginning. I believe covid is the least of our worries in the very near future.
COVID isn't the pawn. We are all the pawns. Some of the mid-level pieces on the board are COVID. The big problem is that there are hundreds of different people who fancy themselves as one of the kings or queens, and there's not space on the board for all of them.

·
Registered
4,646 Posts
Directly from Dept. HHS website:

Operation Warp Speed's goal is to produce and deliver 300 million doses of safe and effective vaccines with the initial doses available by January 2021, as part of a broader strategy to accelerate the development, manufacturing, and distribution of COVID-19 vaccines, therapeutics, and diagnostics (collectively known as countermeasures).

https://www.hhs.gov/coronavirus/explaining-operation-warp-speed/index.html
Supply Chain 101 is the process chain from raw material to "shots in arms". Damn I hate that phrase. LSSU can use it when they generate the list of banished words.
That "puffy chested" General loved to spout off about "he's got it" and we will operate at warp speed. He really had nothing to do with the manufacture, everything was in place before, he may have helped speed up the archaic red tape of the blue bloods discussing the goods and bads. Sure hope he's replaced, I think he liked to hear himself talk.
All the roll out stuff that we saw on TV was elementary. Manufacturing operations use a much more complex, detailed supply chain process, done daily for years.
Appears warp speed ended at the border of the States and was left to the States to figure what to do. MI dropped the ball in my eyes but also was not given any guidance from the Feds.

By the way, my daughter gave around 120 injections yesterday at our community center.

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
You guys need to coordinate better to get your talking points more consistent.

First, the virus was going to magically disappear after election day.

When it didn't, then you all stated it would disappear after inauguration day.

When it didn't, it now seems we've moved the posts yet again to "3 months" post inauguration.

Curious, what's the next threshold?
Well I see the leader of NYC says they need to open all the businesses and get the economy going. I wonder who in the last administration forced them to shut down? Can some one help me here?

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #111
Well I see the leader of NYC says they need to open all the businesses and get the economy going. I wonder who in the last administration forced them to shut down? Can some one help me here?
It was a dem ploy. Cuomo and Diblasio suck. Cuomo should be tried as a serial killer. Diblasio should be tried for stupidity.

Antifa ****s are still doing their thing but now cnn, msnbc, and the rest of the puke lib networks won't cover it.

It used to be trumps fault. How about the beady eyed bird brained bobbledhead's fault now?

Sent from my SM-A515U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
It was a dem ploy. Cuomo and Diblasio suck. Cuomo should be tried as a serial killer. Diblasio should be tried for stupidity.

Antifa ****s are still doing their thing but now cnn, msnbc, and the rest of the puke lib networks won't cover it.

It used to be trumps fault. How about the beady eyed bird brained bobbledhead's fault now?

Sent from my SM-A515U using Tapatalk
Are you referring to the scarecrow from the wizard of oz? No brain and someone behind the curtain is pulling the lever?

·
Registered
25,161 Posts
COVID isn't the pawn. We are all the pawns. Some of the mid-level pieces on the board are COVID. The big problem is that there are hundreds of different people who fancy themselves as one of the kings or queens, and there's not space on the board for all of them.
Right! Some have inter-net chat room game and some do not, some let there emotions rule the moment and some do not, some have a sense of humor and know when to use it and some do not.

101 - 120 of 120 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.