Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
I’m guessing there will me more charges coming for these losers. The firearm and attempted murder felony charges probably take a little more time to put together.

·
Registered
7,716 Posts
Literally hunted on martinsville road 15 years ago a couple times. The farmer I hunted on, always said it was getting bad around there. Meth.

Reactions: jatc

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
What is this charge?
being held on charges of weapons under disability, a felony of the 3rd degree

What ever they were up to they are not hunters and at least one of them is going to prison for a long time.

·
Registered
839 Posts
What is this charge?
being held on charges of weapons under disability, a felony of the 3rd degree

What ever they were up to they are not hunters and at least one of them is going to prison for a long time.
I'd guess it's their version of being in possession of a firearm after already losing his rights from a previous crime. Also would guess they were probably waiting on the condition of the officer before tacking on the big charge. Sounds like he's going to be ok, according to the link.

·
Premium Member
30,789 Posts
Gee, they look like such nice young men.

·
Registered
10,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Literally hunted on martinsville road 15 years ago a couple times. The farmer I hunted on, always said it was getting bad around there. Meth.

Not that far from Pike county OH where the 8 people were murdered a 3-4 years ago. Believe that was all drug related.

·
Premium Member
9,209 Posts
Disgusting and literally makes me sick. Prayers to the CO for his recovery.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts