Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Chips are heading back to the Motor City Bowl again. They didn't win the MAC again but will be playing Florida Atlantic on 12/26. GO FIRE UP CHIPS!

·
Registered
621 Posts
I think its speaks volumes about the Chippewa faithful that the MCB committee passed over both Ball St and WMU, both of whom had better overall records but very poor attendance at Ford Field this year, to invite CMU back for a 3rd year. They know the place will be packed with Maroon and Gold!! Also great to see the MAC get 5 teams into bowls.

Fire Up Chips!!

·
Registered
11,841 Posts
Ball st get a national bid?

Be nice to see them play down here again! Think Ill take my daughter down for the game...

Fire up!! (class of 92)

·
Registered
4,338 Posts
Ha, actually A LOT of people on the football team and in the band are very disappointed. They wanted to go somewhere OTHER than Detroit for once.

I still can't believe their dreadful performance vs. Eastern, two years in a row just awful vs. Eastern. The Western game was just amazing, attedence record, a great game, nothing beat that.

I am hoping Dan comes back next year and stays healthy all year and has a magical senior season. Probably the most underrated player in the country, he was plagued with injuries this year though.

·
Super Moderator
7,371 Posts
Go, Fire up Chips! ('90)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts