Come and enjoy the day with us
No one will go away unhappy
Located 4 miles east of Stanton on 522

989-291-5181

·
Registered
365 Posts
Danny-

How do you find time for all of these species. I mean squirrel, racoons, deer, and rabbits.:D your kennel must be full.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Kennel consist of just 3 dogs all cur's. My biggest asset is a understanding wife. She has put up with me for all most 40 years. Dan

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Open to everyone lots of fun will give away at least one gun plus tons of door prizes. After the hunt if you would like to bring a cold beverage back and set and enjoy the rest of the day that is all right too. Dan

·
Registered
597 Posts
Sounds good. I've been out of hunting for awhile. My son is six and is getting me back into it, I'd like to shoot a rabbit and stomp around the woods a bit. slund like a good time.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
I just checked and I'm off that weekend.
I've had to work the last 2 years , but I'll be at this one !
:woohoo1::woohoo1::woohoo1:

If any of you other guys can make it , I'll guide !

·
Registered
439 Posts
Dan, I sure hope I can make it. I always have a great time at the club. You can bet that if I make it I'll be there for breakfast.:D

Ed

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
`We try to outdo our selves for breakfast. home made biscuits and sausage gravy, egg bake, ham, sausage (this year trying to get venison sausage) potatoes, pancakes, toast and any thing else we can think of all for $3. Plus when you get back all the bean soup and chilly you can eat for $2. you won't go home hungry for us. Dan

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Prizes are building up saw some binoculars, knives, cookie jar, 2 sets of carhartt insulated coveralls. On my way this morning to a auction sale to see if I can snag a gun to raffle off. Dan

·
Registered
601 Posts
did i read right that you are only allowed to shoot one rabbit for the contest? or can you shoot your limit but only enter 1?

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
After the first year we changed the way we did things. Everyone was giving a ticker to each rabbit for the door prizes. we switched the door prizes to the entry ticker and give a bonus ticket on a 22 if someone gets a rabbit. You can do what ever you want within the law but we wanted to switch the spotlight on the hunt and not on killing a bunch of rabbits for tickets. Dan

·
Registered
234 Posts
My son and I will be there. Always a good time and lots of food! Looks like this coming weekend will be great to chase some bunnies.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts