Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have one opportunity to hit the river, but not until after 1630 Wed...Looking to get what little bit of daylight and about the first 30 of evening in before heading back to Mt P. Any suggestions to maximize my time? Feel free to PM.

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
Do you mean the VA hospital in saginaw on weiss? A few spots....end of Shattuck rd is prolly the closest. pretty self explanatory its where Shattuck ends at Carrolton rd next to the river there is a lot to park. Off davenport west side of the river there is an access rd that goes under the 675 bridge little harder to find but a good spot. Then behind muffler man...or the ladder....on Niagara west side of the river...the bean or south side of genessee is close as well.

·
Registered
3,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you mean the VA hospital in saginaw on weiss? A few spots....end of Shattuck rd is prolly the closest. pretty self explanatory its where Shattuck ends at Carrolton rd next to the river there is a lot to park. Off davenport west side of the river there is an access rd that goes under the 675 bridge little harder to find but a good spot. Then behind muffler man...or the ladder....on Niagara west side of the river...the bean or south side of genessee is close as well.

Great, thanks. Yep, the VA hospital. I work out of the Cadillac Clinic and will be in Sag for an all day training...figured I'd take advantage of the time after.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts