Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone thinking of heading down for this show?

I am going the second weekend.

I am pretty excited, I just talked to the Albemarle dearer in OH and he said they will have both thier 26' and 28' Albe's there.

I am still having a herd time finding out if Carolina Classic will be there with either their 25' or 28'

Looks like a better Salmon Boat show then the one at Cobo or Ford Field.

·
Banned
4,684 Posts
Jason Adam and I are going down tomorrow and hitting it Saturday. I'm think about moving up again as well:D

And yes, there will be a 28 Classic there, but no 25. The dealer doesn't have a new one in stock.

·
Premium Member
3,049 Posts
I would love to go,,,but I don't think you realize how much trouble I could get into in a place like that,,LOL
If you people would be so kind as to take along your digital cameras and bring back some picks of all the new stuff,,(boats,boat care stuff,nav stuff,ect...youknow just so those of us who can't go can drool over it,,,,that would be awesome!

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
SB,

Let me know your thoughts on the show.

I am pretty pumped.

·
Banned
4,684 Posts
We were there about an hr and saw evrything we wanted to see. I don't think it was worth going. They had all the Stripers, including the 29 (they are finishing up the 1st 29 with sterndrives Thursday). The usual Trophy's, all sizes, but they did have the new 29 that was a really cool boat. They had a bunch of Prolines up to 30 ft. For the more expensive lines, they had the typical Tiara's and Pursuits (the new 3100 Offshore Pursuit is sweet), a 30' Luhrs that showed their lack quality (you'd know what I mean if you were there), a 28 Carolina Classic, one Cabo and 2 Abermarle's. That was it unless you like the Ospery's.

If I had to do it again, I'd just wait for Cobo. It seems Cobo is a bigger show.

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
I was just looking at that Pursuit 3100 LE online the other day. That sure does look like a sweet rig. I'm looking forward to Cobo and the rest of the shows coming.

·
Registered
4,161 Posts
Note To Self: Stay out of "Warehouse District" of Cleveland if you plan to function the next day...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts