Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to restring my outriggers. Where can you buy the heavy clear mono? All I can find is colored line. :confused:

·
Super Moderator
10,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm guessing it has to be at least 200 lb test. It looks to be around 0.080 " diameter but I didn't actually measure it.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Try SNL Corp. out of Flordia! I have bought a lot of 300 pound mono from them. Don't know there phone number but do a search.

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
i have a spool of 180 thats clear blue...i dont need it if i can find it id be happy to hand it over....not sure one the diameter but its about 5 years old and 150 yard spool....shoot a pm if you want me to look it up for ya ill try if dad didnt hide it badly lol

·
Super Moderator
10,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the offer but you're quite a distance from me. I'll either just switch to colored line or order some over the net. Thanks again! :)

·
Registered
5,994 Posts
My weed whip takes a Silver line. (titanium) Its heavy duty and might not look bad. You can find it at lawn care centers or possibly at sears

·
Super Moderator
10,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Went out at lunch and bought 200' of green line for $5.97. Then I stopped at Lakeside fishing shop to pick up some lead for the Muskie opener. They had 150' of clear for approx $13 so I bought that. Hope the green stuff fits my weedwacker. :p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts