Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a clam guide or a clam nanook tent, new or very good condition used. No holes, can be thermal but doesn't need to be. Thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
Looking for a clam guide or a clam nanook tent, new or very good condition used. No holes, can be thermal but doesn't need to be. Thanks
I have one I live in Montana it is very good condition clean no rip tears or holes been out on ice a couple of dozen times stored with cover and dry no fading has been stored for 4 years due to my injury I am replacing it with a thermal nanook due to the amount of high wind we get here you won't be disappointed. 125.00 free shipping I have pictures if Interested you can email me at [email protected] or call me at 406 209 2033 ask for Bob

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have one I live in Montana it is very good condition clean no rip tears or holes been out on ice a couple of dozen times stored with cover and dry no fading has been stored for 4 years due to my injury I am replacing it with a thermal nanook due to the amount of high wind we get here you won't be disappointed. 125.00 free shipping I have pictures if Interested you can email me at [email protected] or call me at 406 209 2033 ask for Bob
lThanks for the offer, but I've already purchased a new cover from clam.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts