Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
JONESIN' FOR CHROME!!! I know everyone is saying this is going to be a bad fall and winter season for steel but Im hopeful regardless! Been tying up some uglies and some big wet flies. Getting those boxes stocked. Jamming CHasin Steel all day..Im ready for the fishing season to begin!!!

·
Registered
7,119 Posts
last year was a bad fall and winter for us ice fishin guys over here in the saginaw bay area so to get your hopes up some more, THERES NO WAY ITS GUNNA HAPPEN 2 YEARS IN A ROW! good luck with your adventures and tight lines!

·
Registered
10,711 Posts
fall and winter are always better than spring! and dont have to fight for a spot. bring the chrome! bring the kings and hos first though,lol
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
last year was a bad fall and winter for us ice fishin guys over here in the saginaw bay area so to get your hopes up some more, THERES NO WAY ITS GUNNA HAPPEN 2 YEARS IN A ROW! good luck with your adventures and tight lines!
:yikes::yikes::yikes: Bad fall maybe. But dude jiggin in the boat all winter. 100 fish days every timeout. 5-15 keepers every time out. If that was bad I'm going ice fishing with you this year.:D

·
Registered
999 Posts
Man I can't wait. Knee deep in freezing water 34 degrees outside and snowing. Swinging flies for as long as you can stand being in the water. Praying for the smashing take. Man the next couple months are going to go by real slow.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

1 - 11 of 11 Posts