Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Didn't know if I should post this on the forsale board or what (at least here everybody would see it) but MVP.com is having a sale on everything they carry.

They don't carry that much stuff really, but one exacmple of what they did have is the Leupold EER M8 2X 20mm for $125.99 minus another 20% so roughly the total would be $100 and I think that is a really good deal.

Gto www.mvp.com and choose HUNTING under the SHOP category.

I just checked hunting boots there too. They carry the Rocky boots for about 1/4 of what they normally are but they are really limited to wide sizes but check if they have yours. I just found a new pair of Bear Claw II for $40 minus 20% so the total is $32 and they are in my size so you guys better hurry.

·
Administrator
35,635 Posts
I also recommend that you check out our affiliate Cheaperthandirt. Click through from our banners and check them out. They've got tons of products at great prices.

·
Registered
8,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Steve, I realize you guys are affiliated with some companies and I don't mind buying from them if it supports you, but sometimes you need to take advantage of really great deals out there.

Cheaperthandirt has the same scope from my above post for $214--which is over $115 more than what it is at MVP until Dec 12.

And the Rocky Bearclaw II are $145 at Cheaperthandirt which is also over $107 more than MVP.

You guys really need to check out this sale before this company either corrects it's price mistakes or goes out of business.

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
I just bought two pairs of Danner boots for $79, including shipping. These boots are about $200 a pair. I don't know what's going on there, but they have a 100% return policy, so how can you go wrong. :D

·
Registered
8,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks like ALL the scopes are gone now. I bought another pair of boots too (Danner Timberwolf) for $38 shipped.

I wonder what is going on with this place???

·
Registered
233 Posts
I saw it on TV that they are going out of business. So they probably are having closeouts before they close thier doors. I just bought a pair of Danner boots for $45. I hope I actually get them before they go Chapter 11.

·
Registered
886 Posts
Steve- I bought some arrow shafts the other day from cheaper than dirt (your link). Good deals if you ask me! I plan to keep shopping there too. They have all kinds of stuff, and show haw many they have in stock on the screen. No more waiting for backordered items! I look forward to buying from there again, from your link of course :) .

------------------
>>>~~DAN~~~>

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Banditto, thanks for the heads up on this. Those prices got to be less than cost, I also hope my order comes before they go under. :cool:

·
Registered
8,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I hope all our orders come through! I have dealt with online businesses going under and have never had trouble with receiving the goods. If you run into trouble don't hesitate to call them or get your credit cards involved.

I don't consider this a gamble at all withthe way that they are keeping their on-hand count accurate and pulling the item as soon as it is sold-out. I can't wait to get my boots and only wish I knew about this last week!

·
Registered
233 Posts
Banditto, Thanks for the heads up, those were
incredible prices. I was just in Gander Mnt. last week looking at a pair of Danner boots, $179. I figured that I would have to wait until spring to save up the money, but now they cost me $50 with express shipping! Most all of the boots were sold by 5pm. I am glad I read your post in time.

Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
7,371 Posts
Hopefully my mother-in-law got in in time to take advantage of the sale. She insisted on getting me a present so I directed her to the link and told her my boot size. ;)

·
Registered
8,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I just received the first pair I ordered--the BearClawII's. They are sweet and I am glad I ordered them big because they seem to run small.

If anybody has been watching this if you look now you will see the prices have skyrocketed back up to a semi-normal sale price, even though they have very few sizes left.

Tracking my second order it now says my order is being reviewed! Maybe they figured out that those prices were way too low??? Anybody else track their orders?

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Banditto,

I was tracking my order today. UPS has it thank goodness. I noticed that the prices went up to normal prices. I'm glad I got the order in. They are scheduled to be here tommorow. I'll let everyone know how they fit.

Those prices probably got someone's butt chewed!

·
Registered
233 Posts
I got my BearclawII's yesterday also. They were the second order I placed Monday. My first order has not been shipped yet. I called customer service and they said it was in the warehouse and being processed. They said they would send an email to the warhouse and check the status.

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Got one of the two pairs of Danners I ordered. The other pair is backordered. I hope they come soon. :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts