Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The heisman is suppose to be for the best player. BUt, it's a given that the voteers will look at record too, and how there team ranks in the BCS. I think Perry's outstanding performance vs. OSU puts him a lock for top 3. I think voters will realize how many weapons white has around him. In fact, ther was a poll on ESPN.com c, perry was #3, but, only 3 % lower than white. I think fitzgerald is the best player, but, look at his team's record and BCS ranking. There is a chance, better than i actually thought, that perry will win heisman....it's an outside chance, but, it's always good to be hopeful. At least we will finally see one of our own at NYC since woodson!!!

Nice......Another thought, how about Michigan vs. whoever they play in the rose bowl???? I will keep this on top until we know who they play, and we will share thoughts/opinons on how the game should be palyed. etc. If they play texas.....bash it with perry, we would win 38-24, if we face Tennesee, we would win 43-20. Vs LSU, i think we will have to try a couple of trick plays, and mix it up with some deep balls ot edwards, and short passes to perry, avant, or edwards, and, run perry strait up the middle. THat would be a great battle, it could very well go both ways, i think michigan wins on a last drive TD pass to edwards, to go up 24-20. Vs. USC, now this would be another epic battle. USC has a very potent offense, and a pretty good D. I think Michigan with a balanced attack could beat USC's defense several times. BUT, same with USC to michigan's defense. I think it could go both ways, but, perry caps off another game on a 23 yards TD run to go up 38-31.

MICHIGAN vs. OAKLAHOMA. Believe or not, it's is still possible for michigan to play for everything in the sugar, actually, they just need 2 team to lose, LSU and USC, and, that is very possible, acutally, if some of either opponents big oppnents who they won against lose, michigan could pass them up even if they win out. OK, jus tto to optimistic, i think michigan is on the same level as USC and LSU, and could compete with oaklahoma. I don't think navvare will let another big game go by him, and perry won't let that happen, MICHIGAN suprises the world, upsets OU 31-30, last second feild goal, that is right, Garret Rivas is the hero!!!!LOL:D

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Kevin, when you dream you dream big.L.S.U. has a good shot at loseing in the s.e.c. champinship game,but I don't see U.S.C loseing at home,you never know though.also if L.SU. plays Georgia in the s.ec. chanpingship game and Georgia wins they could possible move ahead of MICHIGAN in the bcs.I like the way you think,just don't think it's going happan.

I think CRIS PERRY will get invited to NEW YORK for the HEISMAN presintation,I don't think he'll win the HEISMAN,I think that will go to the Snooner Q.B.

M GO BLUE

·
Registered
4,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know michigan has a 1-100 odds of making it i nthe sugar, i am just saying there is still a chance. NO, acutally, stely head, perry does havea good chance. Right now, he is #3........if people see that fitzgerald has played weak defenses, and white has all those weapons around him, they will see perry should be the winner. I think fitzgerald should win it, with perry #2.

·
Registered
4,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ya know, with fitzgerald practically outta it, perry could be in it, WOW!!!! BUt, I think white is running away form it, lets hope he chokes in the big 12 CHAMP!!!!

·
Registered
9,743 Posts
fitzgerald is the best player in the country.. and if OK wins out, there is no way in heck that White isnt going to win the heisman, look at his stats man!

steve

·
Registered
4,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
YEp, MSU man, i think perry will end up #3, or 2, but, fitzgerald choke against the only good pass D he faced, that could drop him below perry. White's stats are overwelming, i don't think he should win it, the weapons around him are overwelming, but, i think for the fact he is the QB on the best team by far shouldn't matter, he may win by a landslide....at elast we will see one of ours at NYC;) :D first time since 97 baby!!!!

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Second Round to the Lions? He might go in the first round!

·
Registered
4,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Perryis the best al lround back in the country. I think WE will get k.jones at #5 or, even MArlin jackson!!!! PErry isn't likely to slip out of the first round, again, the best all round back in the country, he could go top 15.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts