Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These ARE NOT REPAINTED, straight from Rapala. Their all size 3 except the orange and yellow one is a size 5. I can get more, but their about cheap. Not sold in the USA, I even have 2 different metallic red ones that work really well.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here are the Size 3

Here are the size 5 pic #1

Pic #2

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Size 3 $8
Size 5 $9

With the weak US dollar and shipping it makes them more expensive... There have been times I've been out and they won't hit our US colors, and I'll throw down a color they never see and than, JACKPOT!!:lol:

·
Registered
3,332 Posts
Are you offering to get these for us at that price??:confused:
If so let me know how you want to work it out.;)
Sly:coolgleam

·
Registered
44 Posts
Those are some nice look'in rap's.I was wondering if you have or know were i can find the old perch colored rap with the orande belly and the v shaped black bars on the side.From what i've herd rapala is not going to paint that color anymore so if any body has some for sale i'm very interrested in buying them.

·
Registered
3,332 Posts
Mark Sylvester;2472105 Do you sell 'em? Are you offering to get these for us at that price??:confused: If so let me know how you want to work it out.;) Thanks:) Sly:coolgleam[/QUOTE said:
Still:confused:= Still Polish!!!:lol:

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Mark, you'd have to tell me what ones you'd like. Sometimes it's hard to get duplicates right away. I'd have to think of a fair way to make the transaction. To get them shipped here takes about a week.

As far as wanting the OLD firetiger I would check some of the online places away from Michigan. I just bought 5 of the OLD firetiger from Gander because they had some left. I like the old style better too!

Still:confused:= Still Polish!!!:lol:

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
Not to hijack this thread but do you guys keep the original trebles or replace them?

·
Registered
179 Posts
Extensive research has been poured into the fish eye and the color it sees. In my opinion there is nothing more important than color on a lure. I can't tell you how many times I have tried every color combination in my aresenal until something works, and when it does... Magic :coolgleam. If you have the way friend I would highly interested in finding out more.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Most of the size 3 now come with a size 10 treble which is the size of the treble on a size 5. If the size 3 you bought has a size 12 treble, I would take it off and put on the size 10 treble for sure!

Not to hijack this thread but do you guys keep the original trebles or replace them?

·
Registered
793 Posts
Wow Jamie looks like someone has too much money on their hands?? Did you apply and get some of the TARP funds, if so did they take shares in all of the pencil plugs you have? :lol:

·
Banned
294 Posts
Why not just go get a bucket of real minnows? They work better and its alot less work than sittin there poppin the raps all day.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'll take that bet anyday!! Especially on a cold day while your hands are freezing from screwing with minnows. I only use spikes. My freezer is full, so I'll stick with it! How many diehard old timer that stack fish do you see using minnows during ice fishing?? NONE!

·
Registered
4,660 Posts
I'll take that bet anyday!! Especially on a cold day while your hands are freezing from screwing with minnows. I only use spikes. My freezer is full, so I'll stick with it! How many diehard old timer that stack fish do you see using minnows during ice fishing?? NONE!
For perch I can outfish a minnow man any day. give me a spoon with a jensen egg or a rap. walleye are a little pickier. I use a minnow head on the bottom treble. Its only on real slow days will I resort to bait anymore. I think its just how much confidence you have.

·
Banned
4,957 Posts
I know of at least two

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Is there a bet than?? Proof's in the gallery end of story... Summertime I would use minnow's only! They work when the fish get picky, but I still would rather not use them. DE82 I think you get my point... I would use wigglers before minnows. We all already carry alot out there as it is..

I know of at least two

1 - 20 of 25 Posts