Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
Does anyone know any guides that can takes a group of 5 on the detroit river for walleye. A friend of mine and his son are in town from Thailand this week and wanted to see if we can find something for friday(may 24). We might be willing to take two separate boats if the price is right, but would rather stay together.

thanks

·
Premium Member
12,383 Posts
Capt Nick 1 (313) 522-5800

He can definitely take five.

Awesome guy too

Reactions: Double d's

·
Registered
3,238 Posts
Yep. Captain Nick for sure.

·
Premium Member
12,383 Posts
Yes captain Nick would be my choice also he is awesome.​
He likes it when you call him your honor. Every knows he is the mayor of the D

Reactions: Far Beyond Driven

·
Registered
262 Posts
Hi all,
Does anyone know any guides that can takes a group of 5 on the detroit river for walleye. A friend of mine and his son are in town from Thailand this week and wanted to see if we can find something for friday(may 24). We might be willing to take two separate boats if the price is right, but would rather stay together.

thanks
Captain Nick...

Sent from my E6910 using Michigan Sportsman mobile app

·
Registered
964 Posts
Have plenty of openings for this weekend and Monday.Start early of the water by 10:30 am.5:45 till 10:30 you will be home for any activitys you have planned.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Call a tackle store. I’m sure they can give you a large assortment of captains.

Andy’s bait and tackle

Lakeside bait and tackle

Don’t have the numbers at my fingertips but some other options are dip net, Trenton light house b&t, lk Erie metropark b&t and another by Grosse isle bridge.
I’m sure I’ll be corrected w names of b&t’a not mentioned. .
Tight lines and heavy fish boxes.

·
Registered
964 Posts
Lake Erie is rolling now.Got three calls for trips today due to cancellations for high seas out there.The river will be a little bumpy but fishable.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts