Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody know about these guns for waterfowl hunting? shoulderd one the other day and felt kinda nice. Was looking at the 12ga. 3.5''

·
Premium Member
10,804 Posts
Bought a CD semi-auto model in 3" from Wal-Mart two years ago, never have had a problem with it. Best $200.00 I ever spent!

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
Oh yeah! Let me knwo if you want to shoot it one day. I'd be more than happy to let you so you can see how they feel. I personally think I can shoot 3.5 all day long, and it's also a really nice gun for jumpshooting because it's light.

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
Shane, I was looking at getting just a regular 3" Charles Daly for next year, with cost being the obvious difference between that and the 3 1/2". The only thing is, I am not sure of the retail value of the 3 1/2, if you have any idea, I would appreciate it.

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
James, when I looked mine up in the blue book it was like $789.00 but mine has the Camo like you saw and a bunch of other options. I think you can get 3 1/2 for $300.00 or less.

Chris, I shot a ton of 2 3/4 in January and I never had one jam up. The only thing is that it won't eject low brass and I haven't found any solutions for it yet. But I'm sure they'll have something soon.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts