Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a recommendation on where I could have a couple of chainsaws repaired. I have a Stihl farmboss that needs a new bar, chain, and the chain oiler repaired. I also have POS homelite 23av that just does not run right. I'm tired of fiddling with it and need someone near Milan, MI that can fix these. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
10,110 Posts
I need a recommendation on where I could have a couple of chainsaws repaired. I have a Stihl farmboss that needs a new bar, chain, and the chain oiler repaired. I also have POS homelite 23av that just does not run right. I'm tired of fiddling with it and need someone near Milan, MI that can fix these. Any suggestions?
The homelite I would go down to Ridgeway. There is a good repair guy on Ridge hwy down there. He can probably fix up your stihl too.

·
Registered
4 Posts
bigcountry i'm looking for a good homelite guy to tune-up my super e-zee an was wondering if the guy in ridgeway was a private individual or would i be looking for a business? thanks in advance

·
Registered
10,110 Posts
bigcountry i'm looking for a good homelite guy to tune-up my super e-zee an was wondering if the guy in ridgeway was a private individual or would i be looking for a business? thanks in advance

He is a bussiness just north of Ridgeway on the west side of the Ridge hwy. He does good work.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts