Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Oops, sorry did'nt realize you were talking tri city for Saginaw.Thought you were in my neck of the woods.14 Mile and Dequinder would be a little bit of a hike for you:D

·
Registered
210 Posts
I think the best class far and away in the area is put on by Evan Marshall, at Marshalls Shooting Center in Midland.

If you don't know who Evan Marshall is, do an internet search. He is the guy who did all the research on stopping power. He also has done training for the several of the special forces, the Isreali army and most recently the guys who transport the nukes around the US.

Go to his website at www.marshallsshootingcenter.com and see what you think. Very first class place, with a guy who not only has been there, done that... but has trained some of the best around. My thought process was I could take the class from someone who is an average instructor, or someone who is world renouned.

Troy

·
Registered
592 Posts
It may be too far out of your way but Williams Gun Sights holds them in Davison. If interested you can reach them at 810-742-2120 and ask about their CCW classes. I am signing up for one of their classes in the next month.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Gander Mountain in Saginaw is starting classes. They have a monthly class schedule hanging up by the cash register. I think they are Weekends, classes Saturday and shoot on Sunday. I think it was around 100 bucks. There should be something on their website about it too.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
grouly925 said:
Gander Mountain in Saginaw is starting classes. They have a monthly class schedule hanging up by the cash register. I think they are Weekends, classes Saturday and shoot on Sunday. I think it was around 100 bucks. There should be something on their website about it too.
I'll check it out today only about a mile away:fish:

·
Registered
532 Posts
No range time at gander mountain, you'd have to go somewhere else to get that part of the class. Call Duncans in Bay City, their class includes range time, great instructors and a great store.

sean

1 - 12 of 12 Posts