·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
17ft Fisherman Lund
115 4 Stroke

Downrigger Board

Made by Trout Tracker

He is the best if you want him to make one for you.

·
Premium Member
3,813 Posts
Kind of blurry but here's the 17ft tracker behind my tahoe

Nice looking rig there Caz!!! My next truck is the same one as yours except a 2500 might be in order

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Tgafish,
If you get a 2500, think about getting a diesel. Man my truck has a 5.3 and it only gets 13.5 per gal. This year I will really need help with gas.

Bookmaker,
If you get a dij. camera you will love it. I allways play with mine and its fun. Take pictures of your deer, turkies, and fish everytime and if you dont like the picture you can delete them.

Cool caznik

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Willie,
I sure love it. Its easy backing up big campers. Can turn in tight spots to.

Caznik

·
Registered
4,161 Posts
Originally posted by caznik
Tgafish,
If you get a 2500, think about getting a diesel. Man my truck has a 5.3 and it only gets 13.5 per gal. This year I will really need help with gas.

Cool caznik
I have a 2500HD w/ 6L and a 4.10 rear. 10.5MPG driving around town. 8-9MPG towing 55MPH. 6MPG towing 70MPH.

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
Alright caznik,... here are a couple of my rig ! :D I just took the shrink wrap off of her the other day and started to assemble the equipment on her.

This SeaRay Express Cruiser is a 27 footer that supports 4 downriggers in total along with a dual mast outrigger with poles and planner-boards. She handles the water just fine & is just the ticket for those big water runs for STS! :D :cool:

·
Banned
19,364 Posts
Man, those are some nice rigs....I'd be ashamed putting my puny little stuff up here. No one wants to see a puny little Dodge Dakota towing a 16 foot Smokercraft.:D :)

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Its not the size or the make of the rig...it's the fisherman who's the captain that makes a difference in catching fish or getting the skunk

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
How true you are ahasiec ;)

But it dosn't hurt to have a big rigged outfit under you when your 25 miles out there and you start to experience those 4-6 footers coming at you from out of no where!! :eek: ;) :D

·
Registered
993 Posts
I agree. My 1983 Sea Nymph GLS is old and wore. But after the new interior last year she isnt all that ugly anymore. :) She still gets me and the familiy out there. Thats what's really important to me anyway. Passing on the outdoor tradition to my sons. The rest is just window dressing.

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Poleholder,
We are the bad boys on the big lake. Lunds are #1 dude

Caznik :D

·
Registered
149 Posts
Shoot, you guys are some serious fisherman. Im more of the bank caster than a dipsy diver or board runner. I have a 17.5 88 caprice. I bought it as a rec boat but used it last year for some chromes in front of the mouth of the slob. Shoved the poles inbetween the seats and motor housing. It did the job, my dad, bro and I caught 7 that morning with some above 30 inches. It might have looked ugly but we had some serious fun.

About those trucks you guys r driving. Nice rigs!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a 90 chevy 3500 4X4 454 3:10 gears, That SOB gets about 6 mpg no matter if Im pulling a house down the road or just driving to the grocery store.
Time to get rid of it this summer though. I now have a new baby and need that extended cab.
The truck has on 37 thou on it so when I go to sell It, it shouldn't take to long.
I hope:D

·
Super Moderator
3,181 Posts
Well, since we are showing off our rigs.....lol...

Here's my pride and joy:

She's a '97 221v Starcraft Islander. Purchased new by yours truly.

Here's the dually hooked and ready:

·
Registered
3,035 Posts
A model year 2000 Lund (1800 Fisherman) w/ 4.3L 6 cylinder I/O.

She holds her own on the big lake! :D :D

Here fishy... fishy... fishy!! :eek:

1 - 20 of 84 Posts