Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dont know if anyone buys traps or not i make all my own but i couldnt pass up this deal. Went to northwoods to get new planerboards and seen frabill flatbottom traps for 1.99 thought that was good deal considering they had gander mtn price tags for 25. The wife said ohhh look buy them all!lol

·
Registered
10,442 Posts
At a $1.99 thats a steal.You can't make them that cheap.;)

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Dont know if anyone buys traps or not i make all my own but i couldnt pass up this deal. Went to northwoods to get new planerboards and seen frabill flatbottom traps for 1.99 thought that was good deal considering they had gander mtn price tags for 25. The wife said ohhh look buy them all!lol
still have any? let mre know thanks john

·
Registered
560 Posts
Did 1trap set with the small piece working great I got 28 in an overnight soak was just baited with a can of tuna so I would say they're successful

·
Registered
10,442 Posts
Are there any pictures of these traps?

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Just called Northwoods and they are out of the crayfish traps, still have the minnow traps at 3.99 for rubber coated and 4.99 for galvanized

·
Registered
407 Posts
We were there last Saturday and they were out of the black ones. I picked up a couple galvanized ones to try out. Cut the holes out to 2" so we'll see how things go this weekend. First timer at this, (trapping not eating lol) hoping for some good luck.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts