Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
WTG Dane on those flies that you are starting to make yourself. Did you use your fly rod? Are you starting to get the hang of fly fishing with it? Looks like you are doing pretty good with it. When we go out Saturday, you can bring your fly rod if you want to and we will go into some of the openings in the reeds to get some of those big gills and sunnies out of there, and maybe a bass or two as well. (This time with your fly rod, maybe you won't hook your Papa, huh??) LOL Gotta admit, that was your biggest catch ever.!! 馃槈

Registered
You should get close with Adam bomb on this site. He鈥檚 an awesome fly tier. Haven鈥檛 seen any as nice as his on the site. I definitely have some extra materials around if ya need some. Grampa taught me to tie chenille bluegill flies when I was 12. Forgot it for a while- now 36 years later I鈥檓 all about it and wish I still had him here with me. Great job buddy

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You should get close with Adam bomb on this site. He鈥檚 an awesome fly tier. Haven鈥檛 seen any as nice as his on the site. I definitely have some extra materials around if ya need some. Grampa taught me to tie chenille bluegill flies when I was 12. Forgot it for a while- now 36 years later I鈥檓 all about it and wish I still had him here with me. Great job buddy
Heck ya man I鈥檓 trying to show my grandpa how to tie flies, feel free to PM me if you have any extra materials laying around!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts