Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
9,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No its not one of mine and I would take it in if I could afford another one but I can barely afford the 2 I have.My wife belongs to a group called Port Huron freecycle and found it on there.Anyways theres 7 year old male thats fixed and declawed needs a good home and great with other animals so the owner says:lol:If the owner doesnt find it a home by friday its going to the humane society which isnt a no kill shelter:yikes:I would hate to see a good loving animal such as this cat go to one of these places.If you are interested in giving this Kitty a home pm me for details,I can show you photo.The cat is in Port Huron so you would probaly have to come here to get it if interested.
Aaron

·
Registered
494 Posts
Why waste .50 cents of charcoal on a .02 cent cat?

yea, pan fried with butter and onions sounds better!

(lol, sorry stinger..... its been a long day for me.... had to ease the tensions of work somehow)

·
Banned
9,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yea, pan fried with butter and onions sounds better!

(lol, sorry stinger..... its been a long day for me.... had to ease the tensions of work somehow)
No worries I have taken my share of abuse on cat threads nothing like hearing a good cat joke once a while:lol:I have a sense of humor most times.Cook a cat it will see that you get cooked in hell.:evilsmile

·
Registered
6,095 Posts
Easy solution............get rid of the wife, keep the cat.....less hassle:16suspect:evil:

·
Registered
10,711 Posts
I know this good chinese restaurant down the road that says they take in cats...:evil:

·
Registered
494 Posts
Awww, you'd eat these kitties?
heh, lemme tell ya somethin, if them "kitties" were bigger, theyd have no problem making an attempt at eating you!...... and on another note..... no, i wouldnt eat em...... id fatten em up and let em get bigger before i ate em. :evil:

·
Premium Member
10,804 Posts
Has anyone contacted Neal? :lol: :yikes: ;)

·
Registered
10,711 Posts
I knew that pic was going to pop up sooner or later.

·
Banned
9,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Cat has 1 more day before going to the pound and possibly being killed if not adopted.St Clair counties adoption fees are rediculous $120 if my memory serves correct.:rant:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts