Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys just wondering if anyone is going to go carp shooting at saginaw bay this weekend.. i have pretty much posted this everywhere but figured a couple more places wouldnt hurt..... me and my buddy are going to saginaw bay today after i get out... shooting them tonight with the lights then shooting them tomorrow during the day....... anyone else going or have any reports of the ditches or the bays.. roads would be nice.....
-Craig

·
Registered
114 Posts
Went Friday afternoon, shot at least 50, missed some gar and one nice channel cat. Anywhere from Jones rd to Vanderbuilt park are good. Fish were still a little deep, it should get better. Cats just starting to come in.

·
Registered
5,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks we are about to take off... eating real quick then off we go... hopefuly get there before it gets dark and find the best channel to night hunt... not sure where we are going to sleep tonight haha.. truck i guess.... young and dumb.... isnt that the saying.... i prefer crazy... thanks for the info... wouldnt mind nailing some cats

·
Registered
5,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jaw breaker thanks for telling me about jones rd... check out our post in the traditional forum... most of those were either in that drainage or out in the bay

·
Registered
978 Posts
When I went out of the mouth of the Saginaw River today to the west it was PACKED with carp etc...

Good Luck
Mark

1 - 6 of 6 Posts